The Scuba dive the Similan Islands package includes
- 4 night in a 4 Berth cabin (Upgrade to different cabin available on request)
- 11 day dives & 3 night dives; total 14 dives
- All meals, snacks, fruits, water, electrolyte drinks, tea, coffee.
- Small groups: 4 divers with 1 guide
- Mask, wetsuit, booties and fins are included in the price
- Light for night dives
- Biodegradable soap & shampoo
- Towels are included
- Free wifi at the office
- Professional PADI dive guide
BCD and regulator are 250 baht each for 1 day, so 500 baht together for 1 day diving.
The Scuba dive the Similan Islands package does not include:
- Similan & Surin Marine National Park fees, 500 baht entrance plus 200 baht per days diving. Total: 1,400 Baht. ( Richelieu Rock is part of the Surin National Park)
- Marine National Park fees to be paid at Similan diving Safaris Dive Center before departure.
- Myanmar, Burma entry fees $200 US cash per person.
- Departure time for Myanmar liveaboard is 9am
Scuba dive the Similan Islands and stay on the Dolphin Queen
The Dolphin Queen has 3 decks. The main deck has 6 cabins for our guests. 2 Double bed, 1 Twin Bunk bed, and 3 Quad (4) Berth cabins these cabins are fitted with curtains for each bunk bed for your privacy.
All cabins are air conditioned and have a sea view window that opens. There are 2 more cabins with double beds on the upper deck these are our sea view cabins when you open the cabin door the view is the ocean and islands. All cabins have 220v plugs, so you can charge your battery packs or your lights.
Snorkeling, non-diver: 20% discount ! Departure from Similan Diving Safaris Divecenter Khao Lak at 14.30 pm. for Burma Liveaboard to Mergui Archipelago and 16.00 pm. to the Similans Islands. Airport (70 km) or Phuket (100 km) pickup by taxi available on request and not included in the Liveaboard price.
Similan Scuba Diving Safari: 4 Nights + 14 Scuba Dives - $634.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.