Different shark species will be the order of the day as the S/Y Philippine Siren cruises between Malapascua Island, on the northern tip of Cebu and Donsol in the Bicol region. Encounters with thresher sharks, black tip reef sharks and whale sharks can all be expected during this 10-night trip.
Many of the islands and reef located in this section of the Visayan Sea have seen few divers due to a lack of dive operators in the region. However there are sites with pristine corals and schools of fish waiting to be explored in depth. Whilst at Ticao we can expect to see manta rays and macro.
The liveaboard Malapascua to Donsol package includes:
- 10 nights in a double cabin
- 32 scheduled dives (weather depending) The Cruise Director will schedule up to 4 dives per day; 3 day dives and either a sunset or a night dive.
- Essential dive equipment rental
- Nitrox fills for all certified Nitrox divers!
- All meals, refreshments & snacks such as coffee, tea, herbal tea, fresh water, carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruit & cookies. Free Beer
- Cabin and Deck Towels
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have a quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
The Malapascua to Donsol itinerary has a typical day schedule:
- Light Breakfast followed by a briefing & Dive 1
- Full Breakfast, relaxation followed by briefing & Dive 2
- Lunch, relaxation followed by briefing & Dive 3
- Briefing for Sunset or Night dive
For your final day aboard we schedule 2 morning dives OR snorkeling activity to allow plenty of time for off-gassing before disembarkation and your flight home. The Cruise Director is happy to listen to requests from guests to visit or remain at certain sites and providing it is possible and the schedule allows, then guest’s requests are respected.
All on board prices for marine park, port fees, taxes and optional extras are in Euros, with exception of Palau (which are in US$). We accept cash payment in Euro, US$, GBP, AU$ and NZ$ as well as the local currency of your destination (please note that in Palau the rates given by the bank are extremely unfavorable so we highly recommend bringing enough US$ to cover your on board costs). Credit card payments are also accepted on board each of our yachts and billed in the local currency. Additional transaction fees apply as follows; S/Y Indo Siren (3%), S/Y Palau Siren (3.5%) and S/Y Philippine Siren (3%).
Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
Liveaboard dive Malapascua to Donsol: 10N + 32 dives - $3,647.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.