The liveaboard dive Thailand package Includes:
- 4 nights Accommodation based on twin / double sharing on board MV Sai Mai
- 16 guided dives
- Your cabin will be cleaned and made up daily.
- All meals
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea plus local beers
- Weight belt, weights & tanks
- Professional divemaster service
- Transfers to / from Phi Phi Island by Royal Jet Cruiser 9, a large & comfortable ferry. Refreshments are served on board.
- Scuba Diving gear, which is availble at THB 800 / day and set
- National park fees
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have a quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
Liveaboard dive Thailand and stay onboard of the MV Saimai
MV Saimai can accommodate 6-8 guests in luxurious air-con, en-suite cabins or she can take up to 12 guests for a day charter. A Saimai charter is an ideal way to explore the beautiful waters around Phuket.
Cruise around Phang Nga Bay, Phi Phi Islands, Krabi or the Similan Islands. Go snorkeling, diving or just chill out on board. The attentive crew with see to your every need. Saimai's experienced chef serves up delicious Thai and Western food.
Accommodation on Saimai
- Saimai has three spacious and comfortable cabins that can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
- All cabins has individually controlled air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water showers.
- Each cabin has a TV and DVD player.
- The V berth cabin at the bow has twin bunk beds.
- The other two cabins both have a double bed plus one extra single bed. These cabins are ideal for families with children however the single bed is a full size bed and long enough for an adult.
Price is per person and based on double occupancy
Liveaboard dive Thailand; 5 days + 16 dives - Southern Island liveaboard cruise - $1,018.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.