Liveaboard dive the best of the Maldives onboard of the MV Leo
All diving is done from our 45' diving dhoni. The dhoni is a traditional Maldivian boat and is the main means of transport in this island nation. For diving the dhoni is more maneuverable and allows our experienced crew to take you to the most remote and beautiful reefs in the Maldives.
While you are diving, the dhoni will remain close by and the crew will be ready to pick you up when you surface. Our Dhoni carries all your dive gear, Oxygen kits, 30 scuba tanks, NITROX and two compressors.
This 7 night liveaboard dive packages includes:
- 7N onboard of MV Leo in a double cabin
- 3 meals per day, afternoon snacks
- Free Nitrox (for nitrox certified divers)
- Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee
- 17 dives per week in total (2-3 dives per day but no diving on the first day of the trip)
- Tanks, weights,
- Service of experienced Dive Guides
- All transfers
- Bed tax & GST 8%
- 1 BBQ night on an uninhabited island (if the weather and route conditions allow)
- Male city tour with local guide (upon request)
WiFi is available when in range at an extra charge.
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have a quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
Welcome aboard MV Leo
MV Leo, part of the Constellation Fleet, is where your guarantee for a happy, memorable Maldives diving holiday starts. Comfortable and measuring 35m, Leo has 10 ensuite guest rooms and a spacious welcome!
The main deck has a large salon with sofas, licensed bar and Jacuzzi whilst the sun deck is perfect for reflecting on the day as the sun goes down. WiFi is available when in range at an extra charge.
Diving is done from her large 19.8m dhoni tender, getting you to the perfect dive spot every time. An added benefit is that she's rebreather-friendly, one of the few Maldives liveaboards to offer this and we offer free Nitrox.
The Maldives is a warm and fascinating place on many a wish-list. The rich marine life and coral reefs teem with Nature's riches, visited by schools of fish and playful dolphins.
With 26 atolls, the Maldives is one of the most diverse scuba diving destinations in the world. Amazing channel dives draw marine life from the deep,leaving you spellbound. Mountainous pinnacles (thila) rise from 35m and taper to 8m, which make them ideal for those slower, more relaxing dives.
The average year-round water temperature is 27C (80F) and currents can be strong at about 1.5 knots, which is ideal for shark and manta ray encounters.
Join MV Leo with the mantas and whale sharks in the sunny, friendly Maldives.
Sample Itinerary for this 7 day Maldives liveaboard trip:
- Day 1 – Pick up and check-in from 1.00pm at Male Airport
- Day 2 – Dive North Male Atoll, cross to Rasdhoo Atoll
- Day 3 – Dive Rasdhoo Atoll and North Ari Atoll - Grey reef sharks and hammerheads
- Day 4 – North Ari Atoll - Mantas and night dive on the famous Maaya Thila
- Day 5 – South Ari Atoll - Mantas and whale sharks
- Day 6 – South Ari and Male Atolls - Sharks and pelagics - Desert Island dinner
- Day 7 – South Male Atoll - Pelagics, afternoon tour of Male city
- Day 8 – Check-out at 07.00am and 09.00am, Male Airport
Price is per person and is a starting from price and will depend on the time of the season. Trips available between 1 May 2015 – 1 January 2017
Liveaboard dive the Maldives: 17 dives + 7N on MV Leo - $1,792.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.