The Scuba dive Belize package includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in a deluxe cabana
- 3 dives per day, except arrival/departure day
- All meals
- Daily activities per package chosen (except arrival and departure day)
- Transportation to/from the island on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Use of resort kayaks
- Free Nitrox with certification
- Free Wi-Fi
Not included in the Scuba dive Belize package:
- Dive/Snorkel equipment rental
- Marine reserve fee per person for trip to the Blue Hole - US$40
- Fee per person for Blue Hole trip - $200.00
- Hotel tax of US$4.50 per person, per night
- Bar drinks, and gratuities
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
Scuba dive Belize and stay at Blackbird caye resort
Our newly constructed deluxe cabanas are our most spacious, boasting a bedroom with a king bed and a separate living room with chairs, loveseat and table, making it great for entertaining or relaxing. Can hold up to 2 persons. The deluxe cabanas are equipped with; Air conditioning and ceiling fans,Bathroom with shower, Safe, Coffee pot and mini refrigerator, Private porch and hammock and additional storage area.
The resort overlooks an iridescent turquoise lagoon, protected by the atoll’s rim reef. Our dramatic walls are only 100 feet from the resort, and our prime location offers guests the opportunity to enjoy World Class diving and the most spectacular underwater views in the Western Hemisphere only 5 to 10 minutes away from the resort.
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have a quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
All packages are per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy. Rates are valid between June 2016 thru August 2017. Single supplement is an additional 30% of package rates.
Dive Belize: 6 dives & 4N in a Deluxe Cabana - $2,120.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.